Season Ticket Terms & Conditions
Updated: 11th January 2017
- A valid season ticket must be shown in order to enter Dinosaur Adventure or admission will be charged, which is non-refundable.
- Season tickets are issued to an individual and are only valid when they contain a photograph of the holder. The photograph will be taken at Guest Information at the time of purchase or on your next visit to Dinosaur Adventure.
- They are not transferable and remain the property of Dinosaur Adventure and must not be defaced.
- Visitors upgrading admission tickets to a season ticket must have their own admission ticket for upgrading. Another person’s entry ticket cannot be used. This must be completed on the same day as purchased.
- Visitors purchasing season tickets for another person cannot have the cost of their admission deducted from the purchase.
- When purchasing a saver ticket all named visitors must be on one record, with the same renewal date and registered at the main contact address.
- Fast track entry, where available, is only available on busy days and when no form of payment is required for anyone else in your party. This is however not guaranteed.
- Family and friends cannot be fast tracked or allowed free admission with card holders and must queue and pay for admission.
- A Dinosaur Adventure season ticket is valid for a full year from date of processing/purchase.
- Dinosaur Adventure season tickets cannot be used in conjunction with vouchers or any other offer.
- A Dinosaur Adventure season ticket entitles the holder to as many visits as they wish during the period of validity, excluding special events, subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry. Discounted prices will however apply to season ticket holders for admission to 'PrimEVIL' held at Dinosaur Adventure.
- Duplicate or lost/replacement cards will incur a nominal charge of £5.00 per card. 24 hour notice is required in order to reissue.
- Dinosaur Adventure is closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- All season ticket holders are subject to the normal conditions of entry.
- When a child attains the age of 3 years old, they will need a season ticket to gain entrance.
- Child season ticket holders must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry or discounts if a valid pass is not produced.
- Dinosaur Adventure season tickets cannot be cancelled or any outstanding validity refunded.
- If Dinosaur Adventure is closed by circumstances beyond our control, season ticket holders are not entitled to a refund.
- Season tickets cannot be purchased using Tesco Vouchers or any other promotions or discounts.
- Dinosaur Adventure reserves the right to discount the cost of season tickets without having to refund existing holders.
- The data you supply will only be used for the purpose intended and not passed to any third parties.
- Last admissions is 1 hour prior to the park closing throughout the year. This is non-negotiable due to safe operation and closing of the park.
- There will be occasions during the year when certain attractions will be closed for either maintenance, cleaning or to allow the PrimEVIL event to take place.
- Adverse weather conditions may be a factor as to whether certain attractions are closed, but this is for your safety.
Additional Terms & Conditions for the park Carers Season Ticket
- The Carer's season ticket has to be purchased in the same transaction as a Registered Disabled Adult or Child season ticket. It is not possible to issue a Carer season ticket in a separate transaction as it is only valid when accompanying a disabled season ticket holder.
- The Carer's season ticket must be valid for the same period as the Registered Disabled Adult or Child season ticket.
- Only one Carer's season ticket can be purchased per Registered Disabled season ticket.
- The Carer's season ticket is not transferable and can only be used by the person photographed. All other terms and conditions apply to this card.
- Please note for the purchase of a Registered Disabled season ticket, a visitor will be asked to provide documentation to validate their need for a disabled discount. This could be in the form of a blue badge, or a letter from a recognised authority confirming the customer is in receipt of DLA or PIP, when the season ticket is purchased and the photograph taken.